Morning drop off Procedures and Guidelines
- Morning drop off will begin at 7:00 AM.
- All students should enter the main glass doors of the main campus.
- Parents should remain in their vehicle and remain in the drop off line.
- For a smooth exit:
- Secure backpacks with children - zipped and ready to go!
- Eliminate extended “good-bye”
- Do not linger after the student exits the vehicle.
- Avoid use of cell phones
- No parking is allowed during morning drop off. If it is necessary to assist your child out of the vehicle, please park in the front lot and walk your child to the front sidewalk. Students are not allowed to walk across the parking lot without being accompanied by an adult and parents are not allowed in the building.
- Parents will not be allowed to enter the building until we are able to enter Phase One of our reentry plan. Please refer to the Richards Reentry Plan & New Visitor Protocols for more information.
ECC Morning drop off Procedures and Guidelines
- Morning drop off at the ECC will begin at 7:30 AM.
- 7:00 - 7:30 AM students may be dropped off at the main campus. These students will be bused to the ECC building.
- Parents may walk children to the steps, but are not allowed to enter the building. *Please refer to the Richards Reentry Plan & New Visitor Protocols for more information.